Reduce Fines and Penalties…
Recommendation: Get the following ASAP!
- House Policies – a generic set of house policies ready for you to use
- Annual Training Class – presented by the pro’s, Cheryl’s Last Call
- Responsible Liquor Sales Class – for when you get a citation
We are here to help. Contact Us
- Read WAC 314-17-110 for helpful hints about the mitigating / aggravating circumstances that could impact the fines and penalties you receive if you violate a liquor law. It’s simple – do your job properly and you may pay a reduced fine. Don’t do you job properly, and you may pay extra when you get a citation.
- Recommendation: take our alcohol class and learn our “guaranteed” procedure for how to avoid serving a minor (the number one violation in WA State)
For Liquor Licensees (owners of alcohol retail establishments)
Read WAC 314-29-015 to learn about the mitigating / aggravating circumstances that could impact the fines and penalties you receive if anyone at your establishment violates a liquor law.